- Increase participants’ understanding of their role and the impact they may have on key people with whom they work
- Create, develop and maintain systems and procedures, communication channels, feedback, support and follow-up mechanisms to manage people and situations
- Use well developed interpersonal skills to influence outcomes
- Establish time and stress management techniques to manage self and managers
- Compose and write wonderful business correspondence
- Champion change and manage the transition process.
Comment: Marion Fox is a wonderful and experienced facilitator and made the learning fun. Never a dull moment.
← Executive and Personal Assistants – Managing the Manager